INDIANAPOLIS — This has been a wild whirlwind of racing news this week. From penalties, to injuries to lawsuits to sponsors not coming back, you name it. This has been crazy.
Here’s what you may have missed:
- Newgarden was released from the hospital, Ferrucci named as potential replacement should they need it.
- Elliott will take Pocono win but won’t celebrate it
- JGR won’t appeal the penalties from Pocono
- Ganassi takes Palou to court
- Kurt Busch not cleared to race this weekend at Indy, Ty Gibbs to fill in for a 2nd straight week
- Camping World not renewing Truck Series entitlement sponsor