So far, this offseason has been much more quiet than last which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Last year, it was constant waves of driver announcements, sponsor news, track updates, etc. This time around, that’s not been the case.
Tuesday though, well it was newsworthy. It started early this morning and lasted for much of the business hours.
- 23XI Racing unveils 2022 competition updates including Kurt Busch’s crew chief
- RFK Racing unveils 2022 plans with Keselowski’s involvement
- Beard Motorsports to have Gragson race for them in next February’s Daytona 500
- Jerame Donley to be Ty Dillon’s crew chief with GMS Racing in 2022
- Giovinazzi out at Alfa Romeo, heading to Formula E
- Zhou replaces Giovinazzi at Alfa Romeo
- Mercedes fires off protest against Red Bull