TRACK: Bristol Motor Speedway (1 mile oval) DISTANCE: 500 Laps — STAGE 1: 125 Laps, STAGE 2: 125 Laps, FINAL STAGE: 250 Laps, MILES (266.5 Miles)
- Top Drivers: Joey Logano, Kevin Harvick, Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch, Kyle Larson
- Trending Down: Brad Keselowski, Ryan Blaney, Aric Almirola, Cole Custer, Denny Hamlin, Martin Truex Jr., Austin Dillon, Chase Elliott, William Byron, Alex Bowman.
- Just the 2nd time this race has been run outside of August.
- Starting spot is key when you’re starting on the pole (3 winners in last 6). If you’re not on the pole, you might as well start from outside of the top 10. Four of the last nine winners have come from Row 6 on back.
- Chevy hasn’t won in the last seven points paying Bristol starts and only has two wins in their last 15 starts there too.
Bristol is a high banked concrete short track. Most similar to Dover although this track is half the size. Multiple grooves settle in as the race goes on. Can risk pit strategy here. Lapped traffic plays a key role in determining the outcome of this track.