TRACK: New Hampshire Motor Speedway (1.058-oval). DISTANCE: 301 Laps — STAGE 1: 75 Laps, STAGE 2: 110 Laps, FINAL STAGE: 116 Laps, MILES (318.458 Miles)
- Top Drivers: Brad Keselowski, Ryan Blaney, Joey Logano, Matt DiBenedetto, Kevin Harvick, Aric Almirola, Cole Custer, Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr.
- Trending Down: Austin Dillon, Kurt Busch, Chase Elliott, Kyle Larson, William Byron, Alex Bowman.
- Chevrolet has one win in its last 14 New Hampshire starts. Last Chevy win (2016).
- Last Hendrick win at Loudon (2012). They’ve won 10 of 21 races this season though too.
- Starting position hasn’t matter much at New Hampshire like it has elsewhere. Five of the last eight New Hampshire winners have come from a starting spot outside of the top 12.
- We’ve had late race battles for the win in 2 of the last 3 years.
- 0 overtimes in the last 9 races at Loudon.
- 8 of the last 10 races saw the driver that led the most laps fail to win in the end.
- 5 of the last 8 drivers to lead the most laps failed to even score a top 5.
- We’ve had 5 races run in the stage era, the eventual winner scored stage points in both stages in all 5 races.
- Just 2 of the 5 races saw the eventual winner even finish in the top five in stage 1.
- 4 of the 5 races saw the eventual winner finish in the top 4 in the 2nd stage including two wins and a second place effort.
- This is the 4th straight year to where Loudon has hosted just 1 race.
- 12 of the last 13 Loudon races were won by a Cup champion. Denny Hamlin is the lone exception.
- All 4 drivers who’ve made the Championship 4 from 2018, 2019 and 2020 have all finished in the top 10 in Loudon.
- Also, they finished 1-2 in all three of those years including taking three of the top four spots in two of the three years as well.
- In 2020, Brad Keselowski, Denny Hamlin, Joey Logano and Chase Elliott combined to lead 285 of the 301 laps. They finisehd 1-2-4-9.
- In 2019, Kevin Harvick, Denny Hamlin, Martin Truex Jr. and Kyle Busch combined to lead 272 of the 301 laps. They finished 1-2-6-8.
- In 2018, Harvick, Busch, Truex Jr. and Joey Logano combined to lead 131 of 301 laps. They finished 1-2-4-9.
Flat track with long straightaways. Can pass on the inside lane but the high lane around the track isn’t ideal. Track position key here. Most similar to Martinsville and Phoenix.